Coming to Milan?
Secure your Milan Hotel Booking now!
Simply fill in the form under the heading 'Book Your Hotel Now!' and book from our extensive list of Milan Hotels. Once you have booked your Milan Hotel you can then find free information on Milan including a free guide to the city and travel information with hints and tips for the best way to get around!
General InformationPopulation: 1,182,693
Currency: Euro (EUR)
Area Code: +39 (IT) & 02 (Milan)
Electricity: 220 Volts / 2-Pin Plug
Time Zone: GMT + 1
Emergency Code: Ambulance - 118 / Fire - 115 / Police - 113
Why go to Milan?
As advised by BootsnAll.com
- In NW Italy, great Eurailing point to/from France and Switzerland
- One of the best art, restaurant, cafe, theater, and cinema scenes in Europe
- Paris ain't got nothin' on Milan's fashion scene
- Get blown away at the Italian Grand Prix
- Sights, attractions, historical buildings and what-not in the Duomo
- Hike the Alps and see the lakes there